Addiction and Recovery in Newark, NJ
Addiction and Recovery Services at Drug Rehab Newark Can Help You Make Positive Changes in Your Life
Addiction is a very powerful disease that claims the lives of countess individuals annually. At Drug Rehab Newark we are genuinely dedicated to helping individuals overcome their addiction, whether it may be an addiction to drugs, alcohol, or both. Our addiction and recovery services were designed to treat addiction on every level and from a multitude of approaches. Addiction is a disease which causes individuals to compulsively use addictive substances in spite of the harm and consequences it produces. The longer an addiction is fed, the worse the consequences become. Addiction not only affects your physical health, it affects your psychological well being, your relationships, your finances and more. Treating addiction is important however many addicts still leave their addiction untreated. If you or a loved one are currently suffering from addiction, now is the time to seek treatment. You can be confident that our addiction and recovery services at Drug Rehab Newark will successfully guide you into a complete recovery from addiction.Overcoming addiction is more than just ceasing the use of addictive substances, it requires making positive changes in your life. The most important step in your recovery is being open to changing your life to create a healthier lifestyle. Our staff will work with you side by side to help you develop a healthy and drug free lifestyle. You have the power to regain control over your life, make the brave decision to seek treatment today!
Call (973) 947-8129 Today!
What Do Drug Rehab Newark Alumni Have To Say About our Addiction and Recovery Services?
We have helped countless recovering addicts overcome their addiction with the assistance of our addiction and recovery services at Drug Rehab Newark. Our clientele is primarily based on referrals. Our alumni always speak highly of our center and recommend people to get help with their addiction. See what some of our most recent alumni have to say about being treated at Drug Rehab Newark!
“My experience at Drug Rehab Newark was life changing! I never thought I’d be able to break free from my addiction. Everyone helped play a huge role in my recovery from addiction. I am forever thankful for this place helping me save my life!”
– Madeline T.
“I can’t think of another rehab center that can compete with Drug Rehab Newark. This place is absolutely phenomenal and has helped me successfully overcome my addiction. I’ve been an addict for over 15 years and if they can help me treat my addiction, I know they can help you too! Make the decision to get clean and do it at Drug Rehab Newark!”
– Randy G.
“What is there not to love about Drug Rehab Newark? The have everything you could hope for. The staff is amazing, they are so genuine and willing to help s much as they can. The amenities were endless! I loved the spa services they offered. I highly recommend this center to anyone who’s serious about overcoming addiction!”
– Alice K.
These are words from real people who have been victims of addiction. Let their words resonate and inspire you to get treated at Drug Rehab Newark today! Our addiction and recovery services will help you break the cycle of addiction in your life. Be brave and call our 24/7 hotline today to get treatment for your addiction. Call us now at (973) 947-8129!
Drug Rehab Newark’s Addiction and Recovery Services Emphasizes the Importance of The 12 Steps of Recovery
The 12 step approach has been widely used within various addiction and recovery treatments. This approach has been very effective in helping recovering addicts successfully overcoming and managing their addiction. At Drug Rehab Newark we emphasize the importance of utilizing the 12 step approach to all of our clients. We also implement the use of the 12 step approach in all of individualized treatment plans. Our addiction and recovery services were designed to ensure the success of our client’s recovery. We encourage all of our clients to practice the 12 steps during their treatment and throughout their lives to maintain their sobriety. The 12 steps of recovery are as follows:
- We admitted we are powerless over our addiction, that our lives had become unmanageable.
- We came to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
- We made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood him.
- We made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves
- We admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
- We were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
- We humbly ask him to remove our shortcomings.
- We made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
- We made direct aends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
- We continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
- We sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.
- Having had a spiritual awakening as a result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to addicts, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
Call us today at (973) 947-8129
Recognizing When It’s Time To Enroll in Addition and Recovery Services at Drug Rehab Newar
Many addicts fail to treat their addiction because they are in denial about their addiction, or they can’t recognize the signs that their addiction is spiraling out of control. If you or a loved one are pondering on whether or not to seek treatment for an addiction, you absolutely should. If you’re having trouble recognizing the signs that indicate the need for addiction and recovery, consider the following signs:
- Experiencing loss of control over use
- All of your time has been dominated by using and planning to use addictive substances
- Continuously using due to fear of withdrawal
- Experiencing financial hardships due to excessive spending on addictive substances
- Lying, cheating, and stealing in relation to your addiction
- Development of a tolerance, causing the need for higher doses to achieve the same high
- Abrupt changes in personality and behaviors
- Loss of relationships with friends and family
- Feel guilty about or ashamed about your use of addictive substances
There are even more signs and symptoms that indicate addiction and need for addiction and recovery services. If you have experienced any of the signs listed above or similar symptoms, take initiative to seek help today. You can be guaranteed that our addiction and recovery services at Drug Rehab Newark will assist you every step of the way in your recovery!
In addition, if you believe a loved one may be suffering from an addiction, follow these steps:
- Trust your gut. If your gut tells you that your loved one has an addiction, trust your instincts
- Observe for certain signs of addiction. No matter what drug an individual is using, most addicts show common signs and symptoms of addiction
- Watch for symptoms of withdrawal. Addicts generally experience withdrawal when they aren’t under the influence.
- Help Your Loved One Seek Professional Help. It can be challenging to convince your loved one to seek treatment, carefully plan out an intervention and express your concerns to help them seek treatment.
Any signs that may indicate the presence of an addiction should be addressed and help should be sought immediately. Don’t hesitate to give us a call to seek help. Our representatives are available 24/7 to provide you with guidance on getting yourself or a loved one started at Drug Rehab Newark.
Call us now at (973) 947-8129
Get Clean Today!
Don’t continue to tell yourself you’ll get help one day. Today is the day to seek help in treating your addiction! Drug Rehab Newark offers comprehensive and effective addiction and recovery services. Our services are affordable and we work with most major medical insurance providers to cover the cost of your treatment. You don’t have to continue living a life impacted by addiction, make the choice to seek help today. Drug Rehab Newark is here to help you overcome your addiction. We will provide you with the knowledge and tools you need to maintain your sobriety for a lifetime.